Friday, June 5, 2009

Shh I'm Awake

Hi again! Since I am minutes away from bed time (early mornings are rough!), this will just be a quick post to let you all know that I am still here and I have not fallen off the face of the earth. ;-) I started my new job last week and it's going well. I have A LOT of training and learning ahead of me but I am up for the challenge and I'm really excited to be working for this company. It's pretty cool walking through the halls looking at all the sweet pictures of these big time missiles that defend our country. Dan would be in H-E-A-V-E-N (he watches the Military channel every chance he gets!). My doggie is still recovering from her surgery but I think she's doing pretty well. She's supposed to be "down" for 6 weeks which means little to no physical activity, but it's so hard when she wants to play. I just try to keep her down as much as possible but I know she's bored and it makes me sad. I am so going to be one of those moms that gives in to my kids' sad faces and lets them have what they want! Haha. Well now it's 15 minutes past my 9:00 bed time so I gotta scoot! I hope to have some fun in my life soon so I can do a fun post. ;-)

P.S. As ridiculous as a 9:00 bed time sounds, I wish it were 8:00 but can't bring myself to get in bed that early. Although last week I did go to sleep at 8:30 one night. LOL

P.P.S. or P.S.S. (whatever) Does anyone watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey? I'm officially obsessed. Just curious.

2 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

YES! I am obsessed too. Doesnt next week look awesome?

Christie & Dan said...

Ah! Yes, next week looks full of drama!