Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Silly Dogs

This morning while I was driving to work I got a call from Dan, which is unusual. He told me he had a funny story to tell me about the dogs. So here's my re-telling of it.

Dan was asleep in our bedroom and heard what sounded like chewing noises so he got up to see what the dogs were doing (I left them free to roam the house when I left because I figured they'd probably just get back in their beds). Well he found them just hanging out, not doing anything so he went back to bed. He heard the noise again so he got up quietly and tip-toed to the room the dogs were in to find them chewing on something. He said Moto was ferociously chewing on whatever he had in his mouth and wouldn't let Dan take it from him. Dan finally got him to come to him and put his finger inside Moto's mouth to get out whatever he had. He pulled and the stuff inside Moto's mouth just stretched. Then he realized, Moto was chewing gum! I don't know where they found gum but apparently they are quite the gum chewers! I'm just glad Dan caught them before it ended up stuck in the carpet or stuck to one of them. What's funny is they tried to hide the fact that they were chewing gum when Dan went out to check on them the first time. I'm sure they were just holding it in their mouths acting totally innocent. Silly dogs!

1 comment:

j&krosser said...

They are just helping you out to adjust to a little boy that will probably to the same thing :)