Saturday, January 15, 2011

Six Months

Durham is six months old now and is crawling all over the place! He also likes to pull himself up to stand against whatever he can find for leverage. If he is determined to do something, you can bet he'll do it... uh oh, he gets that from his mama. He's a happy, smiley boy who likes to laugh and babble. We're starting to get into that fun period that people talk about. The other night he got the giggles so bad while I was trying to feed him in his highchair that I just had to stop and laugh with him. We laughed for about five minutes straight! He loves to be free to crawl around. I have to chase this boy everywhere! It won't be long before he starts walking. His doctor predicted he'll be walking before 9 months... I bet she's right. Yikes!

Standing up in his crib


He watches his shows like this

or like this

He crawls over to watch the dogs

Then crawls to me to climb up me

Determined to move

Sitting on the floor pulling toys out of his toybox :)

No comments: