Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeee!

Ok, Ok, so it's three weeks early but I got my first birthday present. I've been wanting an eliptical machine FOREVER and finally found a good deal on one on craigslist so my darling husband went to pick it up for me last night! Yay!
My New Toy

And my exhausted boy!

Poor Dan...he was such a trooper to go all the way across town to get this for me. Seriously it was like a two-hour round-trip for us. He was so tired when we got home he fell asleep at the computer. :-) He's a cutie! Thank you babe for my awesome b-day present. By the way everyone, I have used it every day since I've had it...let's hope that's a permanent trend!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Happy Birthday, Christie!!!

(cousin) Ally

Anonymous said...

i love that you have a blog! yeah! and yeah!! and your commet showed up on my blog soo its all good! i miss you lady! im excited to see what you are up too!