Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunshine, you light up my life.


In case you can't tell by now,
WE LOVE THIS BEAST!
Last night I did absolutely nothing. It was wonderful. Dan and I were just being total couch potatoes and watching TV together and the dog wanted us to play with her tennis ball. Somehow something must have gotten to her because she started sneezing like crazy. She stopped but then Dan pretended to sneeze (she's sitting on the floor next to him) and then she would sneeze. Dan would sneeze, she would sneeze. Dan would sneeze, she would sneeze. You get the picture. It was the funniest thing! She was totally mimicking him. And of course as soon as I got out my phone to record a video of it, she got bored and stopped and walked away.

1 comment:

Trish Olsen said...

now thatis funny :) silly dogs