Monday, February 1, 2010

16 Weeks

Here's a little peak at what 16 weeks pregnant means for me:
  1. CRAVINGS
  2. Not being able to button my "pre-pregnancy" jeans anymore...bummer
  3. Making frequent trips to Ross to browse the new maternity inventory
  4. A super sweet husband that buys me Snickers bars just because and offers to do the grocery shopping (WHAT?!?!)
  5. The inevitable belly-touches from people and comments about me looking big...ugh...guess I better get used to it or get used to slapping people's hands away

It seems like within the past two weeks the cravings have kicked up in a major way. They're not all the time but obvious enough to know that it's not just me wanting something just because. I've been craving anything hot, like hot wings. I've also been adding jalapenos to things I normally wouldn't, like macaroni and cheese and frozen pizza. :)

Tonight I satisfied a craving that has been driving me crazy the past couple of days. All I wanted was fishsticks with tartar sauce! By the way, I never eat fish or any kind of seafood so this is totally random. So dinner tonight was fishsticks with tartar sauce! Yeah baby! These little bad boys in the blue box totally made my day.

Last but not least, here's a pic that was taken near the end of last week. FYI, I had just eaten a large Mexican dinner. Just sayin'...

5 comments:

Jacie said...

What belly is it that people are touching?! I look like that now:)

Christie & Dan said...

Oh Jacie you are far too kind! And you are like a little model so I don't buy it. :)

The Karafa Family said...

You look great (and tiny). I had cravings for citrus both times. Like I ate a 20 lb box of oranges from Costco in 3 days.

Atkinson's said...

I am totally having the same cravings... well not fish sticks. But jalepenos and anything hot!!

Loree said...

you really are too cute Christie...ahhh you bring back memories to me! I LOVE first babies!