Monday, March 15, 2010

It's a ... (drum roll, please)

BOY!
I'm 22 weeks now and we just found out last week that we will be having a little baby boy. We are so excited, especially Dan. We both thought it was a boy from the beginning, so who knows if that was our parental intuition or just a lucky guess. :)

Here's the best shot we got of the little guy's face.

Because he did this soon after. He put his little hands over his face! Hunt grandkids, does this remind you of anyone? :)


Little feet.


I could have stayed there for hours watching this little guy move around. Dan and I just had the biggest smiles on our faces the whole time. How exciting! Now the waiting game for him to arrive starts. :) At least I'm over the half-way hump now.

7 comments:

Loree said...

hooray! congrats to you both! I sure love my boy! happy day for you! now it is on to figuring out the perfect name! good luck;)

j&krosser said...

That is so exciting! The hand thing is hilarious.

The Karafa Family said...

Congrats! Boys are great... not that I would know any different.

Atkinson's said...

Congrats Christie and Dan, Boys are so much fun! They also have this unconditional love for their mommy which will make your heart melt. So any names picked out?

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

it's so exciting, i can't believe you're only 2 weeks ahead of me

Stoddard Family said...

Congrats!! Babies are so fun. I love a mama's boy.( They usually are.)

Rachel said...

that is so exciting. I felt like it was a boy this whole time. Dont know how....im usually not that way:) Way excitted for you guys!