Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

Durham's First Christmas
He got a head start on Christmas Eve on the opening presents drill by getting to open presents from Grandma Bug (my mama).
This is his "smile for the camera" look. We were snapping so many pictures and this was the look he would give. Silly boy!
Opening presents from SANTA Christmas morningSuccess! He likes it!

This Christmas I am especially thankful for the simpler things in life. I am thankful for our home, our health, and the love we have for one another. I spoke in church the Sunday after Christmas on "Following Christ in Faith" and it has been such a great reminder to me of the love and gratitude we need in our lives and the focus we should have on Christ. I am so grateful for our Savior and for His Atonement and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful examples around me. This Christmas has made me more thankful for ALL of my family members and for the love and support they offer me. Merry Christmas to all! Lots of love and well wishes to you all!
Love,
Christie

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Man! We totally wouldn't have ditched church if we knew your were talking!!!! Not JUST to make funny faces at you....but to support you :)

Christie & Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie & Dan said...

Haha, thanks, I think??? I didn't tell anyone. It's easier to prepare that way. :)

the haynie's said...

Durham totally looks Curtis nowadays! What a cute family you have :)

Rachel said...

he is such cute baby:)

Christie & Dan said...

Haha that's so funny, Maria. Everyone from the Curtis side says he looks like a Curtis baby and everyone from the Hunt side says he looks like a Hunt baby. I guess it's all subjective. :)

Thanks, Rachel!