Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pizza, Great Friends, and Decorating Inspiration = Fun Friday Night

Friday night our awesome friends Danny and Rachel came over and had a little pizza party with us. It was the first time Rachel had been to our new house and so she and I dove right into the potential decorating ideas I could do to complete the house. This lasted hours! She had sooooo many awesome ideas that we just kept going on and on and on. We decided how to paint the kitchen, something I've been struggling with ever since we moved in, what I needed to change in my bedroom to make it work, and how to accessorize my big brown living room wall. Yay!! You have no idea how excited I am for this closure. I seriously come home everyday and think about what I need to do to complete this decorating stuff and I circle around the same flippin' ideas all the time. It was great to get a fresh opinion because she gave me ideas I never even thought of. So now, time to get to work. I already started with the kitchen/nook accent wall and there is much more to come. Woo hoo!

No comments: