Monday, February 23, 2009

So I Married a Sleep Talker...

...And he entertains me on a semi-regular basis. :-)

Dan, don't kill me, this is just too random and funny! Saturday night we drove up to Queen Creek for Dan's brother's (Tyler) birthday dinner celebration and we drove back to Tucson afterward. We got home around 11 but we had been working in our backyard all day so we were pretty exhausted. We were laying in bed just chit-chatting and I quoted lyrics from a song that Dan always sings because it fit with our convo...then silence for about 15 seconds...then Dan says, "Do you have wing lights?"
"Huh??" I was totally confused then realized he was sleep-talking. I burst out laughing because about half an hour before that we were talking about flying planes so it must have still been on his mind. This is not the first time he's talked in his sleep.

Right after we were first married, he blurted out in the middle of the night (scaring me to death), "SHE'S A NICE LADY!" I asked him who he was talking about and he said, "June!" (my mom) then went on sleeping. I couldn't help but crack up. At least we know he likes my mom.

So I married a sleep talker, and I love him! :-)

5 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

hahahahahahaha that happens to me alot But im married to a cop so instead of him saying my mom is nice he is always shooting someone or chasing somone or just plain out its about work LOL

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

That is funny. Lacy use to walk in her sleep I caught her one time on vacation walk into a closet and get stuck it was so funny

j&krosser said...

Hilarious!! I married a sleep talker too and it keeps me entertained on a regular basis.

Atkinson's said...

that is halirious!

The Karafa Family said...

Talking is way better than SNORING! I am still laughing at "SHE'S A NICE LADY".....